The Amateur Division is holding their Annual Sweetheart Consignment sale at the Sweetheart Classic Show (February). Have some items that you no longer need or maybe they just need a new home? Please bring items priced and ready for display. The Amateur Division retains 20% of the sale price and you receive a check for the remaining 80%. Form more information, please contact: Sabrina Janzen, 541-310-7807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A social event held the Saturday evening of the April show weekend. An auction for a host of brilliant theme baskets and other items will be held during this show, baskets and other items are donated and will be displayed Saturday. During the social the floor will open to live bids and winners will be announced. You'll find unique items and wonderful baskets..... save your pennies!! Since this will be our major fundraiser for the year, lets all get on board and help. Get your creative juices flowing and come up with some great ideas for baskets and other items to be auctioned off. WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR A BASKET?? THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE 2017 OQHA AMATEUR BASKET AUCTION